A Phase 1b Study Evaluating the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of CMB305 (Sequentially Administered LV305 and G305) in Patients With Locally Advanced, Relapsed, or Metastatic Cancer Expressing NY-ESO-1
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CMB 305 (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Ovarian cancer; Sarcoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Immune Design
- 07 Nov 2017 According to the Immune design media release, data from this trial will be presented at the Society for Immunotherapy of Cancer (SITC) Annual Meeting in Nov 2017.
- 30 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 30 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Dec 2019.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History