A Phase ll, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of IMM-124E for Patients With Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IMM 124E (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immuron
- 19 Sep 2017 According to an Immuron media release, this study is being led by Dr. Arun Sanyal and is expected to yield top-line results in the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2017.
- 10 Jul 2017 According to an Immuron media release, 133 patients are enrolled in the study and the pre-planned analysis was performed after 80 subjects completed the treatment.
- 10 Jul 2017 Interim results published in the Immuron Limited media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History