A Phase ll, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of IMM-124E for Patients With Non-alcoholic Steatohepatitis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IMM 124E (Primary)
- Indications Non-alcoholic steatohepatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Immuron
- 09 Nov 2017 According to an Immuron media release, Last Patient Last Visit has been completed and data due in the first quarter of next year (Q1 CY2018).
- 18 Oct 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to an Immuron media release.
- 19 Sep 2017 According to an Immuron media release, this study is being led by Dr. Arun Sanyal and is expected to yield top-line results in the fourth quarter (Q4) of 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History