A Phase I, Open-Label, Non-Randomised, Multicentre Study to Assess the Effect of AZD9291 on the Pharmacokinetics of Rosuvastatin (a Sensitive BCRP Substrate) in Patients With EGFRm Positive NSCLC Whose Disease Has Progressed on an EGFR TKI
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Osimertinib (Primary) ; Rosuvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 05 Aug 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2016 to 1 Jan 2018.
- 07 Jun 2016 Results from this trial and other trial (NCT02197234)presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology
- 27 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Jul 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record. .