A Phase II Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Dose-range Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of ALX 0061 Administered Subcutaneously in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vobarilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STEADY
- Sponsors Ablynx
- 23 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Ablynx media release.
- 06 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Aug 2015 Ablynx administered the first dose in this study, according to a company media release. Results are expected in 2018.