A Phase II Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Dose-range Finding Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of ALX 0061 Administered Subcutaneously in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Active Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vobarilizumab (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STEADY
- Sponsors Ablynx
- 24 Aug 2017 According to an Ablynx media release, topline results from the study are expected in the first half of 2018.
- 23 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to an Ablynx media release.
- 06 Aug 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.