A Safety and Tolerability Study of Zerenex (Ferric Citrate) in Patients With End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ferric citrate (Primary)
- Indications Hyperphosphataemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Keryx Biopharmaceuticals
- 24 Jul 2015 Results published in Keryx Biopharmaceuticals media release.
- 24 Jul 2015 Results published in the Journal of the American Society of Nephrology, as per Keryx Biopharmaceutical media release.
- 24 Jul 2015 According to Keryx Biopharmaceuticals media release, the Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP) of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) has adopted a positive opinion for the marketing authorization of ferric citrate coordination complex.