Pilot Study of Decitabine and Haplo-identical Natural Killer Cells in Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aldesleukin (Primary) ; Decitabine (Primary) ; Natural killer cell therapy (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Dec 2016 Status changed from suspended to recruiting.
- 17 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to suspended, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.