Carfilzomib/Cyclophosphamide/Dexamethasone With Maintenance Carfilzomib in Untreated Transplant-eligible Patients With Symptomatic MM to Evaluate the Benefit of Upfront ASCT
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Cardamon
- 07 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2016 to 1 May 2026 as reported by ClinicalTrails.gov.
- 07 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 May 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrails.gov.
- 19 Nov 2015 Accrual to date is 5% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network.