A Phase 2, Single Dose, Open-Label Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of OTL38 Injection (OTL38) for Intra-operative Imaging of Folate Receptor-alpha Positive Ovarian Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Folate-fluorescein isothiocyanate conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Diagnostic use
- Sponsors On Target Laboratories
- 25 Jul 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2015 to 1 Apr 2016, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Dec 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.