Single Ascending Dose and Multiple Ascending Dose Phase 1 Study to determine the safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic parameters of PXS-4728A Administered Orally in Healthy Adult Males
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs BI 1467335 (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Cystic fibrosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Pharmaxis
- 08 Jun 2016 Last checked against Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 21 Sep 2015 Positive results published in Pharmaxis media release.
- 13 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History