Phase I Dose-Escalation Extension Study to Determine the Safety and Tolerability of Intratumoural Injection(s) of EBC-46
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tigilanol tiglate (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Malignant melanoma; Skin cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors QBiotics
- 19 Jul 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 08 Sep 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 15.
- 19 Mar 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 22 Dec 2014 to 13 Mar 2015, as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.