A Randomized, Double-Blind, Vehicle-Controlled Ascending Multiple Dose and Clinical Proof-Of-Concept Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of VTP-38543 in Adult Patients With Mild to Moderate Atopic Dermatitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs VTP 38543 (Primary)
- Indications Atopic dermatitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Vitae Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 03 Aug 2016 According to a Vitae Pharmaceuticals media release, the company is on track to report top-line results from this study in the fourth quarter of 2016.
- 29 Dec 2015 The first patients have been dosed in this trial, according to a Vitae Pharmaceuticals media release.