Treatment of Septic Shock by Inhibiting Autodigestion and Preserving Gut Integrity With Enteric LB1148 (SSAIL Trial)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tranexamic acid (Primary)
- Indications Septic shock
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SSAIL
- Sponsors Leading BioSciences
- 06 Jun 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to inability to enrol participants.
- 10 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Feb 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Jun 2015, as reported in a Leading BioSciences media release.