First-in-human Clinical Study With RNA-Immunotherapy Combination of IVAC_W_bre1_uID and IVAC_M_uID for Individualized Tumour Therapy in Triple Negative Breast Cancer Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs IVAC-M-uID (Primary) ; IVAC-W-bre1-uID (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Acronyms MERIT; TNBC-MERIT
- Sponsors BioNTech
- 10 Oct 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 30 to 42.
- 09 Sep 2017 Trial design of the study presented at the 3rd CRI-CIMT-EATI-AACR International Cancer Immunotherapy Conference.
- 11 Oct 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2016 to 1 Mar 2019.