Neoadjuvant chemotherapy of XELOda/OXaliplatin for locally advanced Gastric cancer PI
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms Neo G-XELOX PI
- 17 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results (n=12) of an integrated analysis on quality of life of oxaliplatin-based preoperative chemotherapy for locally advanced gastric cancer assessment from UMIN000015950 and UMIN000015181 studies, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 21 Jan 2017 Results presented at the 2017 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium