PHASE IA/IB, OPEN-LABEL, MULTICENTER, MULTIPLE ASCENDING DOSE STUDY FOLLOWED BY AN EXTENSION PHASE TO EVALUATE THE SAFETY, TOLERABILITY, PHARMACOKINETICS AND ACTIVITY OF RO6927005, AN ANTI-MESOTHELIN (MSLN) RECOMBINANT CYTOLYTIC FUSION PROTEIN (cFP), ADMINISTERED EITHER ALONE (PART A) OR IN COMBINATION WITH GEMCITABINE AND NAB-PACLITAXEL (PART B) IN PATIENTS WITH MESOTHELIN-POSITIVE METASTATIC AND/OR LOCALLY ADVANCED MALIGNANT SOLID TUMORS
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RO 6927005 (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Roche
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 01 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2018 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov