A Phase 1/2a Study of E6201 for the Treatment of Advanced Hematologic Malignancies With FLT3 Mutation, Including Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML), Myelodysplastic Syndrome or Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia (CMML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs E 6201 (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Haematological malignancies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Sponsors Strategia Therapeutics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Sep 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Mar 2019.
- 15 Sep 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jan 2019.