AN ASIAN, PHASE 3, MULTICENTER, RANDOMIZED, DOUBLE-BLIND, PLACEBO-CONTROLLED 14-WEEK STUDY OF DS-5565 IN PATIENTS WITH DIABETIC PERIPHERAL NEUROPATHIC PAIN FOLLOWED BY A 52-WEEK OPEN-LABEL EXTENSION
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mirogabalin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REDUCER
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 01 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 30 Sep 2016 Trial design for two phase III studies including this study presented at the 16th World Congress on Pain
- 04 Feb 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting, as reported in a Daiichi Sankyo media release.