An Asian, Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled 14-Week Study of DS-5565 in Patients With Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain Followed by a 52-Week Open-label Extension
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mirogabalin (Primary)
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REDUCER
- Sponsors Daiichi Sankyo Company
- 31 Aug 2017 According to a Daiichi Sankyo media release, further results from this trial will be disclosed in upcoming scientific forums. The results from the global clinical development program consisting of several phase 3 clinical trials, including NEUCOURSE, REDUCER and ALDAY, will serve as the basis for potential regulatory submissions in various countries.
- 31 Aug 2017 Primary endpoint (Change in the Average Daily Pain Score (ADPS)) has been met according to a Daiichi Sankyo media release.
- 21 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.