Dexamethasone Intravitreal Implant for Retinal Vein Occlusion Associated Macular Edema After Treatment Failure With Anti-VEGF Medications
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexamethasone (Primary)
- Indications Retinal oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 22 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 27 Jul 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jul 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.