A Phase 1b Dose-escalation Study of SGN-CD33A in Combination With Standard-of-care for Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vadastuximab talirine (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Seattle Genetics
- 25 Jun 2017 Cohort results from this trial presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association
- 19 Jun 2017 According to a company media release, Seattle Genetics is suspending patient enrollment and treatment in all of its vadastuximab talirine clinical trials based on unfavourable results obtained in the phase III CASCADE trial.
- 19 Jun 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended according to a Seattle Genetics media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History