A Multicenter, Open-label, Flexible Dose Study to Assess the Long-term Safety of Pharmaceutical Cannabidiol Oral Solution as an Adjunctive Treatment for Pediatric and Adult Subjects With a Treatment-resistant Seizure Disorder Who Complete INS011-14-029 or Part A of INS011-15-054
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Dravet syndrome; Lennox-Gastaut syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors INSYS Therapeutics, Inc
- 26 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 24 Jun 2016 Planned number of patients changed from 232 to 54.
- 04 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2017 to 1 Dec 2017, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.