A Randomized, Open-label, 2-arm Parallel-group, Multicenter, 26-week Study Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of H0E901-U300 Versus Lantus in Older Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Inadequately Controlled on Antidiabetic Regimens Either Including no Insulin, or With Basal Insulin as Their Only Insulin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SENIOR
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 13 Sep 2017 A new analysis data from the EDITION 2 ,EDITION 3 and SENIOR trials presented in Sanofi Media Release.
- 13 Sep 2017 According to a Sanofi media release, a new analysis data from the EDITION 2 ,EDITION 3 and SENIOR trials were presented at the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) 53rd annual meeting.
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.