A Randomized, Open-label, 2-arm Parallel-group, Multicenter, 26-week Study Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of H0E901-U300 Versus Lantus in Older Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Inadequately Controlled on Antidiabetic Regimens Either Including no Insulin, or With Basal Insulin as Their Only Insulin
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SENIOR
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 08 Jun 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 24 May 2016 The trial was completed in Spain.
- 06 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.