A Randomized, Open-label, Comparative Clinical Trial to Study the Efficacy of Sitagliptin and Glibenclamide in a Short Term Treatment on the Daily Glucose Variability Using Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) in Japanese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary) ; Glibenclamide
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 18 Dec 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Dec 2015, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.