A Phase 1 Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Dose-ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of BCX4430 Administered Via Intramuscular Injection (IM) in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Galidesivir (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections; Marburg virus disease; Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus; Yellow fever
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors BioCryst Pharmaceuticals
- 05 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as per BioCryst media release.
- 08 May 2015 According to Biocryst media release, safety and pharmacokinetic/phamacodynamic results from this trial are expected in the third quarter of 2015.
- 08 May 2015 According to Biocryst media release, this trial is funded by NIAID.