A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Of Safety, Tolerability, And Pharmacokinetics Of Repeated Ascending Subcutaneous Doses Of SAR113244 And Pharmacodynamics Of Single Dose Of SAR113244 In Male And Female Lupus Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs SAR-113244 (Primary)
- Indications Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 29 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.