A Phase 2b, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study of 2 Dose Levels of VX 787 Administered as Monotherapy and One Dose Level of VX-787 Administered in Combination With Oseltamivir for the Treatment of Acute Uncomplicated Seasonal Influenza A in Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pimodivir (Primary) ; Oseltamivir
- Indications Influenza A virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Topaz
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceuticals; Vertex Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint (Area under the curve (AUC) of the log10 Nasal Viral Load on Day 8) has been met, according to a Janssen Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Jun 2017 According to a Janssen Pharmaceuticals media release, resultes were presented at the 5th International Society for Influenza and Respiratory Diseases Antiviral Group (ISIRV-AVG) Conference.
- 14 Jun 2017 Results published in a Janssen Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History