A Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Randomized, Dose-Finding Study To Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of E2609 in Subjects With Mild Cognitive Impairment Due to Alzheimer's Disease (Prodromal Alzheimer's Disease) and Mild to Moderate Dementia Due to Alzheimer's Disease
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Elenbecestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Dementia; Mild cognitive impairment
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 17 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2020 to 1 Apr 2018.
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Apr 2020.
- 19 Jun 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2020 to 1 Mar 2018.