Open-Label, Randomized Study of Daclatasvir, Sofosbuvir, and Ribavirin for 12 vs. 16 Weeks in Treatment Naive and Treatment Experienced Patients With Genotype 3 Chronic Hepatitis C Infection Subjects With Compensated Advanced Fibrosis/Cirrhosis (F3/F4)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Daclatasvir (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary) ; Sofosbuvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ALLY-3+
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 24 May 2016 Results (pooled analysis of this and other study, n = 98) assessing safety and efficacy of daclatasvir Plus sofosbuvir with or without ribavirin in patients with advanced fibrosis or cirrhosis presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2016.
- 24 May 2016 Results of a sub-analysis (n=37) presented at the Digestive Disease Week 2016.
- 17 Apr 2016 Pooled safety and efficacy analysis of ALLY-3 and ALLY-3+ studies (n=168) were presented at The International Liver Congress 2016.