An Open-label, Multicenter Extension Study to Evaluate the Long-term Safety and Tolerability of LUM001, an Apical Sodium-dependent Bile Acid Transporter Inhibitor (ASBTi), in Patients With Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lopixibat chloride (Primary)
- Indications Primary biliary cirrhosis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms CASCADE
- Sponsors Lumena Pharmaceuticals; Shire
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Jul 2015 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Mar 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 May 2015 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.