A Phase 1/2 Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics and Safety of Multiple Doses of Pharmaceutical Cannabidiol Oral Solution in Pediatric Subjects With Treatment- Resistant Seizure Disorders
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cannabidiol (Primary)
- Indications Dravet syndrome; Lennox-Gastaut syndrome; Seizures
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors INSYS Therapeutics, Inc
- 16 May 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 29 Mar 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Mar 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2016 to 1 Apr 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.