A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel-group, Comparative Study and a Phase 3, Multicenter, Open-label, Long-term Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of SYR-472 When Orally Administered at a Dose of 100 mg Once Weekly as an add-on to Insulin Therapy in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus and Inadequate Glycemic Control Despite Treatment With Insulin Preparations in Addition to Diet and/or Exercise Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Trelagliptin (Primary) ; Insulin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jan 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 28 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.