A Multistage, Phase II Study Evaluating the Safety and Efficacy of Cobimetinib Plus Paclitaxel, Cobimetinib Plus Atezolizumab Plus Paclitaxel, or Cobimetinib Plus Atezolizumab Plus Nab-Paclitaxel as First-Line Treatment for Patients With Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atezolizumab (Primary) ; Cobimetinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COLET
- Sponsors Roche
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned number of patients changed from 166 to 162.
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2018 to 1 Jul 2020.
- 11 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2017 to 31 Jul 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History