A Phase I/Ib Dose Escalation and Biomarker Study of Ceritinib (LDK378) in Combination With Everolimus in Patients With Locally Advanced or Metastatic Solid Tumors With an Expansion in Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Characterized by Abnormalities in Anaplastic Lymphoma Kinase (ALK) Expression
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ceritinib (Primary) ; Everolimus
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 22 Jun 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Apr 2023 to 1 Jun 2023.
- 22 Jun 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2022 to 1 Apr 2023 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.