A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Topically Applied TV 45070 (4% and 8% w/w Ointment) in Patients With Postherpetic Neuralgia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Funapide (Primary)
- Indications Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Teva Branded Pharmaceutical Products R&D
- 27 Jun 2017 According to a Xenon Pharmaceuticals media release, the company will host a conference call and live audio webcast to discuss the topline results from this trial.
- 27 Jun 2017 Primary endpoint ( Change from baseline in Numeric Rating Scale (NRS) to week 4) has not been met, according to a Teva Pharmaceutical media release.
- 27 Jun 2017 According to a Teva Pharmaceutical media release, company will present data from this study at a relevant forthcoming scientific conference.