Open-Label Study to Evaluate Potential Pharmacokinetic and Pharmacodynamic Interactions of Orally Administered Mefloquine and Dihydroartemisinin-Piperaquine in Healthy Adult Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Dihydroartemisinin/piperaquine (Primary) ; Mefloquine (Primary)
- Indications Malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 02 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Apr 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Feb 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2014 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.