An Open-Label, Single-Dose Study to Compare the Pharmacokinetics (PK) of an Oromucosal Dose of Four Sprays of Sativex in Subjects With Severe Renal Impairment or End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD), Not Requiring Dialysis, Compared to Matched Subjects With Normal Renal Function.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nabiximols (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain; Glioblastoma; Muscle spasticity; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Aug 2016 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to enrolment.
- 13 Aug 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Oct 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Aug 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2016 to 1 Oct 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.