Single Escalating-dose, Open-label Study to Assess the Safety and Effect of SANGUINATE Infusion in Patients at Risk of Delayed Cerebral Ischemia (DCI) After Acute Aneurysmal Subarachnoid Hemorrhage (SAH)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PEG-haemoglobin carbon monoxide (Primary)
- Indications Cerebral ischaemia; Subarachnoid haemorrhage
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Prolong Pharmaceuticals
- 24 Feb 2017 Results presented at the 42nd International Stroke Conference.
- 26 Oct 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 14 Jun 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Jul 2016.