A Multicenter, Open-Label, 12-Month Observational Study Evaluating the Clinical Effectiveness and Impact on Patient-Reported Outcomes of Oral Tecfidera (Dimethyl Fumarate) Delayed-Release Capsules in Patients With Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Who Are Either Treatment-Naïve or Switching From an Interferon or Glatiramer Acetate After Suboptimal Response
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Dimethyl fumarate (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPROVE
- Sponsors Biogen
- 07 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued due to patient enrollment challenges and feasibility as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Oct 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Oct 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2017 to 1 Jan 2018 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.