Phase IIb trial of a high-dose, continuous delivery formulation of subcutaneously administered levodopa/carbidopa (ND0612H) in patients with Parkinson's disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Levodopa/carbidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors NeuroDerm
- 23 Nov 2015 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Jul 2015 to 1 Dec 2015.
- 12 Nov 2015 According to the media release of NeuroDerm Ltd., this trial will be initiated by the end of 2015 or in the beginning of 2016.
- 12 Nov 2015 According to the media release of NeuroDerm Ltd., the company has incorporated the written feedback received from U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Also, this trial will be conducted at centers in Israel, E.U and U.S.