An open label, Phase II dose escalation and expansion study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of propagermanium (PPG) added to stable angiotensin receptor blocker therapy (irbesartan) for the treatment of patients with proteinuria
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Irbesartan/propagermanium (Primary) ; Propagermanium (Primary) ; Irbesartan
- Indications Proteinuria; Renal failure
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms DMX-200
- Sponsors Dimerix Bioscience
- 14 Sep 2015 According to a Sun Biomedical media release, analysis of interim data from the first 15 patients in this study will be used to support the application for an Orphan Drug indication in patients with chronic kidney disease.
- 14 Sep 2015 According to a Sun Biomedical media release, the first patient has been enrolled in this study.
- 31 Dec 2014 New trial record