A Phase 1 Study of Selinexor (KPT-330), a Selective XPO1 Inhibitor, in Recurrent and Refractory Pediatric Solid Tumors, Including CNS Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 14 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Glioma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 08 Sep 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting.
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Mar 2021.
- 08 Sep 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Mar 2021.