A Phase 1 Study of Selinexor (KPT-330), a Selective XPO1 Inhibitor, in Recurrent and Refractory Pediatric Solid Tumors, Including CNS Tumors
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Selinexor (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Glioma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- 20 Mar 2017 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting.
- 09 Feb 2017 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
- 29 Aug 2016 Planned patient no changed from 75 to 81.