A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of a Human Monoclonal Antibody, REGN2222, for the Prevention of Medically Attended RSV Infection in Preterm Infants
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Suptavumab (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Pharmacokinetics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NURSERY Pre-Term
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 14 Aug 2017 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, based on results from this study Regeneron plans to discontinue further clinical development of this antibody.
- 14 Aug 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 14 Aug 2017 According to a Regeneron Pharmaceuticals media release, data from the study will be presented at a future medical congress.