A compassionate use trial to investigate the safety and efficacy of dendritic cell vaccines in patients with various types of tumours
Phase of Trial: Clinical Phase Unknown
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dendritic cell vaccines-Medigene Immnotherapies (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Glioblastoma; Lung cancer; Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Expanded access; Therapeutic Use
- 04 Apr 2017 Results published in the MediGene AG Media Release
- 04 Apr 2017 Results (n = 5) were presented at the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Annual Meeting, according to a MediGene AG media release.
- 11 May 2016 Results (n = 5) were presented at the 14th Cancer Immunotherapy Conference (CIMT), according to a MediGene media release.