Dendritic Cell-based Active Immunotherapy of Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia Using Autologous Cells Transfected With RNA Encoding Two Different Leukemia-associated Antigens
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dendritic cell vaccines-Medigene Immnotherapies (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MediGene AG
- 23 Mar 2017 According to a Medigene media release, final data expected for late 2019.
- 23 Mar 2017 According to MediGene AG media release, treatment of the first patient in the Phase II part of the trial commenced in April 2016.
- 23 Mar 2017 According to MediGene AG media release,company expects completion of patient recruitment in the course of 2017.