Dendritic Cell-based Active Immunotherapy of Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia Using Autologous Cells Transfected With RNA Encoding Two Different Leukemia-associated Antigens
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 22 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dendritic cell vaccines-Medigene Immnotherapies (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors MediGene AG
- 18 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2019 to 1 Dec 2019.
- 27 Nov 2017 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to a MediGene AG media release.
- 23 Mar 2017 According to a Medigene media release, final data expected for late 2019.