A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel Group Study Followed by Dose Blind Period and Open Label Follow Up to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Certolizumab Pegol in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIMPASI-1
- Sponsors UCB
- 14 Sep 2017 According to an UCB media release, 48-week data from CIMPASI-1, CIMPASI-2 and CIMPACT trials were presented at the 26th European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress.
- 14 Sep 2017 48-week safety and efficacy results from CIMPASI-1, CIMPASI-2 and CIMPACT trials published in an UCB media release.
- 07 Sep 2017 According to a Dermira media release, new data from two phase III studies (CIMPASI-1 and CIMPASI-2) will be presented at the 26th European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History