A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Double Blind, Parallel Group Study Followed by Dose Blind Period and Open Label Follow Up to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety of Certolizumab Pegol in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIMPASI-2
- Sponsors UCB
- 25 Jul 2017 According to an UCB media release, based on the data from CIMPASI-1 CIMPASI-2 and CIMPACT studies, an sBLA to the US FDA and a regulatory filing with the EMA has been submitted to expand the approved indications for certolizumab pegol to include treatment of adult patients with moderate-to-severe chronic plaque psoriasis.An additional submission to expand the use of CIMZIA in this patient population is also planned with Health Canada.
- 04 Mar 2017 According to an UCB media relesase, 16-week results has been presented at the 75th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD).
- 04 Mar 2017 Results published in an UCB media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History