A Phase 3, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Study Followed by a Dose-Blind Period and Open-Label Follow-Up to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Certolizumab Pegol in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Certolizumab pegol (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CIMPASI-2
- Sponsors UCB
- 14 Sep 2017 According to an UCB media release, 48-week data from CIMPASI-1, CIMPASI-2 and CIMPACT trials were presented at the 26th European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV) Congress.
- 14 Sep 2017 48-week safety and efficacy results from CIMPASI-1, CIMPASI-2 and CIMPACT trials published in an UCB media release.
- 11 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2018 to 31 Aug 2018.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History