Efficacy of Favipiravir in Reducing Mortality in Individuals With Ebola Virus Disease in Guinea
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Favipiravir (Primary)
- Indications Ebola virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Proof of concept
- Acronyms JIKI
- 25 Apr 2017 Results presented at the 27th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 18 Dec 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Sep 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.